New Journal Quilt Idea

Last night I worked on embellishing the tsunami during the Knick game. Today I started working on kangaroo idea which turned out to be more difficult than I first imagined. Struggled with getting applique outline on fabric for basting. Finally used paper, basted it on then removed paper. Not the neatest job but it worked. Next time I should use tracing paper. Anyway moving on, I then cut triangles to roll into beads. I need to find another kind of glue or maybe the glue I have is just old. I now have about 50 more fabric beads, with a total accumulation of about 100 both Japanese fabric and Laurel Burch. I am planning to join Julie’s Journal page a day for February. I have to give it a try. I ordered a Japanese style accordion sketch book. Not bad for a days work.

This entry was posted in Fiber. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s